The 2018 Honda Civic MPG Ratings and Specs
You know that the 2018 Honda Civic is a reliable, safe, and comfortable sedan that’s well suited to be your daily driver for your Arlington commutes. But is it a fuel-efficient vehicle as well? There are four Honda Civic engines to choose from, and they all deliver solid Honda Civic MPG.
MPG Ratings Per Civic Trim
Which new Honda Civic configuration is right for your budget? Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect from the 2018 Honda Civic mpg ratings by trim level:
- Civic LX: EPA-estimated 28 mpg city/40 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX: EPA-estimated 31 mpg city/40 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX-T: EPA-estimated 31 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX-L: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Touring: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
The Honda Civic LX, EX, and EX-T have the option for a continuously variable transmission (CVT) in place of the 6-speed manual for increased fuel efficiency, raising the fuel economy to an EPA-estimated 31 mpg city/40 mpg city* for the LX and EX and up to 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* for the EX-T. The EX-L and Touring come standard with the CVT.
Two Honda Civic Engines
The 2018 Honda Civic Sedan is available with two engines:
- A standard 2.0L 4-cylinder with 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque.
- An available 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder with 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque (167 lb-ft with the six-speed manual transmission).
Both engines come with Eco Assist, designed to help Memphis drivers conserve fuel:
- Eco Assist guides your driving habits with a color-changing display around the speedometer — green means efficient; blue means you could be a bit more conservative with the accelerator.
- Models with the available ECON button make it easy to optimize vehicle behavior for fuel economy — just push the button.
Take Advantage of the Fuel-Efficient 2018 Honda Civic MPG
Now that you know the fuel efficiency ratings of each of the Honda Civic engines, you can device which trim level, engine, and Honda Civic MPG is right for you. To learn more about your options, contact us online, explore the Civic inventory online, or visit our Bartlett showroom, not too far from Cordova.
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More From Wolfchase Honda
The impressive Honda Accord is a popular choice among families looking for a new, multifunctional vehicle from Bartlett. This capable sedan is available in a range of colors for you to choose from. From Honda Accord interior customizations to exterior hues, you can choose color combinations to stand out on the streets of Arlington. View…
Choosing your favorite paint color is a great way to make a statement with your new Honda Civic! Arlington drivers can take their pick between a variety of cool metallic hues and standout reds, or go for a more refined finish with pure black or pearl white. If you’re ready to select the finishing touch…
The Honda Passport has taken the streets of Arlington by storm, making both drivers and automotive experts take notice. Now that the 2019 Honda Passport reviews are coming in, it’s proving itself a standout in the midsize SUV class. Find out what the big names in the auto industry are saying in the Honda Passport…