2021 Honda Accord MPG
The 2021 Honda Accord is a popular sedan on Bartlett streets for its competitive price, impressive performance delivery, and fuel-efficient nature. The Honda Accord mpg rating is an EPA-estimated 30 city / 38 highway*, allowing you to travel for extended periods without having to constantly refuel. Ultimately, the efficient Honda mpg ratings allow you to save both time and money.
If you’re looking for an even more fuel-conservative drive, you may want to consider the 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid which gets up to an EPA-estimated 48 city / 48 highway mpg! Learn more about the Accord miles per gallon specs and performance features with Wolfchase Honda, below!
Honda Accord Hybrid MPG vs. MPGe: What’s the Difference?
When you’re evaluating a vehicle’s specs, you will come across the abbreviations “mpg” and “mpge.” While mpg stands for “miles per gallon,” what does mpge mean? MPGe stands for “ miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent,” and it measures the fuel efficiency of hybrid and eclectic vehicles.
2021 Honda Accord MPG Rating by Trim Level
There are seven Honda Accord trims for Arlington shoppers to choose from, and your Accord miles per gallon ratings will vary slightly depending on which one you choose. Check out the Honda Accord mpg ratings for each trim level:
- Honda Accord LX: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- Honda Accord Hybrid: 48 mpg city / 48 mpg highway*
- Honda Accord Sport: 29 mpg city / 35 mpg highway*
- Honda Accord Sport Special Edition: 29 mpg city / 35 mpg highway*
- Honda Accord Hybrid EX: 48 mpg city / 48 mpg highway*
- Honda Accord EX-L: 48 mpg city / 48 mpg highway*
2021 Honda Accord Engine Performance
When deciding on the perfect Accord trim level for your Memphis drive, you’ll want to choose the model that can suit your performance needs. The Honda Accord mpg ratings are determined by two robust engines: an In-line 4-cylinder turbocharged engine and an In-line 4-cylinder engine. The In-line 4-cylinder turbocharged engine reaches 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque, while the In-line 4-cylinder engine achieves 143 hp and 129 lb-ft of torque. What’s more, your vehicle’s Eco Assist System will help you utilize the most of the Honda Accord fuel economy in two ways:
- First, notifying you of your driving habits’ fuel-efficiency via a color changing display around the speedometer. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue or white, you’re likely wasting fuel.
- Second, ECON mode improves your vehicle’s fuel efficiency by changing or limiting the operations of some components that consume lots of energy.
Plus, your vehicle’s Eco Assist System help you utilize most of the Honda Civic fuel economy in two unique ways, such as:
- First, the system tells you how fuel-efficient your driving habits are via a color-changing display around the speedometer. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you’re probably wasting fuel.
- Second, the Eco Assist System can be had with an available ECON button, which you can push to change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Learn More About Honda Accord MPG Specs With Wolfchase Honda
If you’re impressed with the Honda Accord mpg specs, make your Cordova drive more efficient by securing the keys to this sedan! Contact Wolfchase Honda if you’d like to arrange a test drive. Looking to get the buying process started today? Go ahead and apply for financing online!
More from Wolfchase Honda
When you’re purchasing a new Honda, one of the most exciting parts is customizing it. From handpicking interior amenities and upgrades to selecting performance features, there’s nothing better than tailoring your new automobile to best suit your unique style and driving needs in Arlington. If you’ve had your sights set on the new Honda Passport,…
If you’re searching for a versatile and spacious SUV, look no further than the 2022 Honda HR-V. The Honda HR-V interior is designed to accommodate your ever-changing lifestyle by not only providing plenty of space for passengers and cargo, but also by offering an array of high-tech features. Learn more about the HR-V dimensions and…
Bartlett drivers who are in the market for a reliable and performance-centric SUV can find just that with the new 2022 Honda Pilot. Not only does the Pilot boast an impressive towing capacity and efficient fuel economy, but it also makes space for your belongings when you need it most. The Honda Pilot cargo space…