How Long is the 2022 Honda Pilot?
Whether you need an SUV that’s capable of pulling your family camper or a model that’s spacious enough to accommodate your growing family, the 2022 Honda Pilot checks off these boxes and much more. The Honda Pilot provides ample cargo space for your belongings and roomy passenger space dimensions to ensure that you and your family can ride comfortably. If you’d like the specifics of the 2022 Honda Pilot interior dimensions and the 2022 Honda Pilot exterior dimensions, Wolfchase Honda has the information you’re looking for. Learn more below, then continue your Honda research to discover more information about the Pilot, such as its towing capacity and mpg ratings.
2022 Honda Pilot Length & Exterior Dimensions
How long is the Honda Pilot? The 2022 Honda Pilot length measures 196.5 inches. While this impressive number allows for the Pilot to have a spacious interior, it still remains easy to navigate and maneuver on crowded Arlington roads. Here’s an overview of the 2022 Honda Pilot exterior dimensions:
- Length: 196.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 111.0 inches
- Height: 70.6 inches
- Width: 78.6 inches
- Ground Clearance: 7.3 inches
2022 Honda Pilot Interior Dimensions
When you’re inside the Honda Pilot cabin, you don’t have to worry about feeling cramped. The Pilot’s cabin is designed to make sure that everyone onboard has plenty of space to stretch out. As you’ll see, some of your Honda Pilot interior dimensions will vary slightly depending on which configuration you choose for your Memphis drives:
- Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet (Sport trim); 151.7 cubic feet (EX-L, Special Edition, TrailSport and Touring); 153.1 cubic feet (Elite and Black Edition)
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 / 40.2 / 38.9 inches (Sport trim); 39.5 / 39.9 / 38.9 inches (EX-L, Special Edition, TrailSport and Touring); 39.5 / 40.9 / 38.9 inches(Elite and Black Edition)
- Shoulder Room(front/middle/rear): 62.0 / 62.0 / 57.6 inches (Sport trim, EX-L, Special Edition, TrailSport, Touring, Elite, and Black Edition)
- Hiproom(front/middle/rear): 59.1 / 57.3 / 44.6 inches (Sport trim, EX-L, Special Edition, TrailSport, Touring, Elite, and Black Edition)
- Maximum Cargo Volume: 83.9 / 109.0 cubic feet* (Sport trim, EX-L, Special Edition, TrailSport, Touring); 82.1 / 108.5 cubic feet* (Elite and Black Edition)Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Wolfchase Honda
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Wolfchase Honda
Now that you know all about the 2022 Honda Pilot length, exterior dimensions, and interior dimensions, schedule a test drive near Cordova to experience this spacious Honda SUV in person! Our team will help you find the perfect model for your lifestyle and budget.
More from Wolfchase Honda
Searching for your next family-friendly SUV to help you through all of your Arlington adventures? The 2022 Honda Pilot is an ideal choice! Not only is the Honda Pilot impressive because of its interior or features, though. It’s also highly-capable when it comes to towing performance; in fact, the 2022 Honda Pilot towing capacity…
The 2023 Honda HR-V is notable for its high safety ratings and feature-filled interior, but how is this SUV in terms of gas mileage? If you’re like many Arlington-area drivers, you want a vehicle that allows you to go the distance without draining your wallet due to constant refueling. If you’ve had your sights…
A Honda truck like the new Honda Ridgeline is notable for its reliability and the power it exudes on Arlington job sites. However, what some drivers may not realize is that the Ridgeline is also one of the more fuel-efficient models in its class. Plus, with its robust V6 engine, you can enjoy a…
*Based on SAE J1100 cargo volume measurement standard plus, where applicable, floor space between seating rows and seats in their forward-most and upright position.