You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Certified. Honda Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Roadside Assistance with Honda Care purchase
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Vehicle History
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 182 Point Inspection
Honda CERTIFIED 7YR.100000 LIMITED WARRANTY, CLEAN CARFAX, CLEAN AUTOCHECK, HEATED SEATS, NON SMOKER, NAVIGATION/NAV/GPS, SUNROOF/MOONROOF, LEATHER, LOCAL TRADE, 6-Speed Automatic, White Orchid Pearl, Ivory w/Leather-Trimmed Seats, 17" Alloy Wheels, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Compass, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front anti-roll bar, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter: HomeLink, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Perforated Leather-Trimmed Seats, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power moonroof, Radio: 360-Watt AM/FM/CD Premium Audio System, Rear anti-roll bar, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed-sensing steering, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Turn signal indicator mirrors.
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Simple operation, great reliability and high resale value are obvious attractors to the Accord. But you may be surprised at the extent of its lineup, which ranges from an economical sedan to a V6-powered coupe or a hybrid rated up to 50 mpg. It's hard to go wrong in any of them. Source: KBB.com
* What began as a 2-door hatchback in 1976 has grown into today's full-size sedan. Like the rest of the car, the Accord's 5-passenger interior is a pleasing step forward. The cabin boasts soft-touch materials for a quality feel. The front seats are comfortable, and the driver's seat actually toned down the lumbar support. The rear seats have even more room, as does the trunk. Sleek, rippled sheet metal defines a more streamlined exterior that has shrunk around an interior that feels roomier than previous generations. The most surprising thing about the Accord is its refined continuously variable transmission (CVT). Mated to the 4-cylinder, this CVT feels much like a normal automatic, mimicking gear changes. Even a base Accord has good power for acceleration and passing, yet attains an impressive mileage on the highway. Move up to a V6 model with 6-speed automatic transmission, and the Accord is downright quick. For the individual looking to consume less the Accord comes as a Hybrid as well. This operates on a 141hp 2.0-liter, 16-valve i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine and a 55hp lithium-ion battery pack for a net hp of 196. The Hybrid can achieve ratings of 50 cty and 46 hwy. To help maximize efficiency, the Accord Hybrid seamlessly shifts between three distinct drive modes: EV Drive, Hybrid Drive and Engine Drive. EV Drive is 100% electric, and generally is used during braking and when starting from a stop. Hybrid Drive uses the fuel engine and electric motor to provide extra zip during acceleration, and once your Accord Hybrid is cruising with highway efficiency, Engine Drive takes over. If you want a hassle-free, pleasing family car with a reputation for quality and an immediate familiari
We’re devoted to earning your business through our competitive Honda pricing, superior customer service, and award-winning employees.
Our goal is to win over new customers by going the extra mile, then to keep those customers for life.
We strive to provide the best new and used car buying experience for all residents of the Memphis area including Jonesboro, Tupelo, Nashville, and Florence.
Our knowledgeable sales staff will be happy to provide you with a no obligation and no haggle price quote up front.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (901) 255-3777 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.