You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Certified. Honda Certified Used Cars Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* 182 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $0
Honda CERTIFIED 7YR.100000 LIMITED WARRANTY, ONE OWNER, CLEAN AUTOCHECK, HEATED SEATS, SUNROOF/MOONROOF, LEATHER, BOUGHT,SERVICED,TRADED HERE AT WOLFCHASE!, USB/HANDSFREE/BLUETOOTH, BACKUP CAMERA, NEW TIRES, LOCAL TRADE, MULTI-ZONE CLIMATE CONTRAOL, Crosstour EX-L.
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Roomy seating; carlike driving dynamics; quiet cabin; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Honda Crosstour is part wagon, part sedan, part CUV and 100-percent different. Riding on the same platform as the Honda Accord Sedan the Crosstour is given clearance to do more, with larger springs that elevate it six inches from the ground, and an available all-wheel-drive system that permits the Crosstour safe passage in foul weather. On long stretches of open road, the Crosstour possesses the same light and agile driving dynamics as the Accord Sedan. The handling is crisp and precise with body roll and lean kept to a minimum in all but the most hard-core driving situations. Acceleration with the V6 is impressive thanks in part to a responsive throttle that unleashes the Crosstour's 278 horses without hesitation. There is also the option of a more economical 4-Cylinder that cranks out 192 horsepower. Honda's Active Sound Control System cancels out unwanted engine and road noise, creating a quiet and serene cabin. The 5-door Crosstour's tall ride height gives the driver a commanding view of the road. The Honda Crosstour has a logically laid-out dash and center console system, one-touch release levers on the rear seats and soft-touch leather seating surfaces. Behind the second-row seat is a 25.7-cubic-foot cargo hold featuring reversible floor panels useful when the cargo at hand is going to leave a mess behind. There's also a removable utility box and side bins hidden beneath the carpeted floor. Fold the seats down, and the Crosstour can swallow 51.3-cubic feet of stuff. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
We’re devoted to earning your business through our competitive Honda pricing, superior customer service, and award-winning employees.
Our goal is to win over new customers by going the extra mile, then to keep those customers for life.
We strive to provide the best new and used car buying experience for all residents of the Memphis area including Jonesboro, Tupelo, Nashville, and Florence.
Our knowledgeable sales staff will be happy to provide you with a no obligation and no haggle price quote up front.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (901) 255-3777 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.