2019 Honda Odyssey vs 2019 Toyota Sienna
Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row
Advanced Compatibility Engineering™
12-Way Power Driver's Seat
The 2019 Honda Odyssey and the 2019 Toyota Sienna are two of the best minivans on the Bartlett streets. Well-equipped, both have room for up to eight passengers and have their own driver-assist suite of safety features. To help Cordova families choose, we are comparing the Honda Odyssey vs. Toyota Sienna in price, interior space and features, and safety features.
Compare Interior Features
- Comfort: Families can enjoy the eight-way power driver’s seat and 4-way power passenger seat on both models. For additional comfort, the Odyssey also offers a 12-way power driver’s seat with four-way power lumbar support on higher trims.
- Cargo Space: The Honda Odyssey sports 158 cubic feet behind the first row and up to 92.3 cubic feet behind the second row. The Toyota Sienna only has 150 cubic feet behind the first row and up to 87.1 cubic feet behind the second row.
- Infotainment: The Odyssey is equipped with HondaLink® and the Sienna is equipped with Entune™ 3.0. Both offer Bluetooth® for hands-free audio and calls.
Compare Safety Features
- Driver-Assist Features: Loaded with advanced safety technology, the Honda Odyssey features the Honda Sensing® suite, which includes the Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, and a Blind Spot Information System. The Sienna includes the Toyota Safety Sense suite, which includes Lane Departure Alert and Automatic High Beams. A Blind Spot Monitor is only available as part of a package for an additional cost.
- Rearview Camera: Backing up is easy in the Honda Odyssey with its multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines. The Toyota Sienna also has a bird’s eye view camera.
- Traction: Both minivans help you handle tough road conditions in Cordova with vehicle stability and traction control.
- Construction: Only the Honda Odyssey features Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure.
Compare Minivans in Bartlett
In addition to offering more interior and cargo space and more seat comfort options, the Odyssey is also more affordable. The Odyssey starts at $30,090 MSRP*, while the Sienna starts at $33,935 MSRP. You can also check our new vehicle specials and Odyssey lease offers at Wolfchase Honda for additional money saving opportunities on the 2019 Odyssey!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,045.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.