Collection of Information:
The purchase of a motor vehicle requires considerable accumulation of non-public personal information. For example, if we sell or lease you a vehicle – extending you credit at your request – we will receive information from you in order to determine your creditworthiness. We may also obtain information from a credit-reporting agency. We may also obtain information from third parties such as employers, references and insurance companies. Some of the information we obtain from you may be required by state or federal agencies, such as the Department of Motor Vehicles or the Internal Revenue Service. This information may be required even if you were to pay cash for your vehicle. Examples would be a driver’s license or social security number.
Protecting Your Information:
Unless we have indicated our desire to share your nonpublic personal information with non-affiliated third parties (by checking the box in the section below), we share information:
1. For everyday business purposes, such as to process transactions, maintain account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.
2. For purposes of processing a sale or lease transaction as you request or authorize, such as submitting information to third party financial institutions that may be requested to take an assignment of the contract or verifying insurance coverage information.
3. When using outside service providers to help us provide you with products and services. Before providing information to our service providers we enter into contractual agreements prohibiting them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purpose it was disclosed.
4. With “Affiliated” companies. Companies that are affiliated with us include any company that controls us, any company we control, or any company under common control with us.
Our dealership collects personal information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on this web site. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. Our dealership will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any personal information you provide to us (e.g. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). However, given that electronically submitted data is not 100% secure, we make no representations or warranties as to the security of any personal information you submit online, which you do at your own risk.
Disclosure of Personal Information
– to business partners, such as third party service providers, agents and affiliated entities in connection with the services that they perform for our dealership, such as providing certain services necessary for the administration of this web site and the provision of certain interactive functionalities. Please note that some of our agents and contractors are located outside of the country and, as such, are subject to foreign laws, including laws that may require disclosure of personal information to government agencies in those countries;
– to law enforcement agencies for the purposes of investigating fraud or other offences; or
– to legal, financial, and other professional advisors or in connection with the sale or reorganization of all or part of its business or operations.
Except as provided above, our dealership will not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent, as required or permitted by law, and to provide the features and service(s) you’ve requested. At the time you register for any such feature or service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your personal information necessary for the provision of these requested features or services.
Non-Personally Identifiable Data:
Anytime you visit this web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on this web site. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual’s consent.
Personal Information Voluntarily Provided:
Any personal information you provide to us (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.) when you enroll in one of our E-Mail Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of this web site may be used to provide you with information you’ve requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). This data may also be used to tailor your experience on this web site by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region.
Accessing this Web Site:
This web site is hosted on servers located in the United States. As such, your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. Any personal information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the U.S.
The personal data record created through your registration with this web site can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the personal information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
This web site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Please remember that, unless otherwise stated, any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas.
You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our dealership. This web site allows users to opt-out of receiving such communications at the point where personal information is requested, or through other means as identified.
Use of Dataium
This website may use a third party tracking service provided by R.L. Polk & Co. to collect non-personally identifiable online demographical and behavioral data generated by website visitors. A data collection script provided by this service and installed on this website may collect the following kinds of data: all your website session activity, including your personally identifiable information when entered into a form field such as name, phone, email, or when you arrive at our website through a link containing a unique identifier; links that you click, pages that you view, form fields that you select, and text fields that you enter. The information is used to compile your shopping activity to produce an individual shopping profile for you, which contains information about your brand preferences, and to aggregate your website behavioral data in anonymized form with all other visitors’ anonymized shopping activity data on our website to help us analyze industry trends, general shopping patterns, overall consumer demands, and website performance. If you desire more information about this service, please visit http://www.dataium.com/consumers/. You may opt-out of this data collection by clicking on this opt-out link http://www.dataium.com/options and then following the prompts.
Contacting the Web Sites: