HondaLink: Next-Generation Software for Your Drive
If you want to get more out of your Honda technology suite, you can start by asking what is HondaLink? The HondaLink system lets you use your built-in display to browse and search your contacts, make hands-free calls, and play your favorite music and media on the roads of Arlington and Memphis. It also lets you use your smartphone to check on your Honda when you’re away! HondaLink is a customizable app-based system, and you can expand its capabilities by with additional services.
Advanced Technology for the Road Ahead
Many new Honda vehicles receive HondaLink Basic, which includes
- A digital owner’s manual
- Automatic recall alerts
- Parking location reminders
- Roadside assistance
- Easy service scheduling
Drivers will also have the opportunity to utilize four additional feature packages: Link, Security, Remote, and Concierge. Starting with the Link package, each of the following services can be included with your HondaLink system:
- Automatic service reminders, speed alerts, and security alerts
- Mileage, fuel range, and oil life checks
- Direction sharing between your phone and your navigation system
- Enhanced roadside assistance
- Remote vehicle access
- Easy reservations with a live assistant
- And much more!
How Do I Connect?
Connecting to HondaLink might sound intimidating, but it’s pretty straightforward. Just follow these five steps to get started:
- Download the HondaLink app on your compatible Apple or Android smartphone.
- In the app, enter your Vehicle Identification Number or VIN (check the driver-side door jam if you don’t have your number handy).
- Create an account or enter your existing Honda ID.
- Following the steps in the app, use Bluetooth to connect your phone to your vehicle
- Once connected, select the HondaLink icon on your vehicle’s infotainment system home screen.
What Vehicles Offer HondaLink?
HondaLink either comes standard or can be equipped as an option in each of the following vehicles:
- 2018 Accord
- 2018 Civic
- 2018 CR-V
- 2018 Clarity
- 2019 Fit
- 2019 HR-V
- 2019 Insight
- 2019 Odyssey
- 2019 Pilot
- 2019 Ridgeline
Experience HondaLink for Yourself at Wolfchase Honda in Bartlett!
Explore our inventory of new vehicles with HondaLink today, and then stop into Wolfchase Honda near Cordova to get a hands-on feel for this technology. Once you’ve had the chance to test out HondaLink on the roads of Germantown and Collierville, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without it! Contact us today to schedule your visit.
More From Wolfchase Honda
Motor oil is important to the function of a Honda vehicle, and you should always make sure there’s just the right amount. Keeping your oil at the proper level helps protect all of your engine’s internal moving parts, whether you’re sticking to the streets of Arlington or heading far from Cordova. Schedule Oil Change Learn…
Getting the dirt off the outside of your window can be as simple as driving through a car wash, but what do you do to get the inside clean? Cleaning the inside of your car windows is pretty simple. First, you’ll just need to acquire a microfiber towel, glass cleaner, and rubbing alcohol. Then follow…
Fun and sporty, the 2019 Honda Civic interior offers a host of new comfort and entertainment features you won’t want to miss out on. Going above and beyond the expectations of Cordova drivers, the Civic interior offers a curated selection of features for safety and comfort. Explore the Civic interior with us below. Learn MoreView…